Adam Kurniawan Library, President University – On August 19, 1945, the Indonesian Foreign Ministry was formed. The 73rd anniversary of Indonesia Foreign Ministry. The vision is “The realization of diplomatic authority to strengthen national identity as Maritime State for the Interest of the People.”
With the establishment of the Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the aims and objectives to be achieved include formulating, establishing and implementing policies in the fields of politics and foreign relations.
In addition, the management of state assets is the responsibility of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, then supervision of the implementation of duties within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and finally the purpose of the formation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the implementation of technical activities from the center to the regions.
Adam Kurniawan Library as the library institution, we also want to celebrate the Indonesian Foreign Ministry Day. To celebrate it, we already pick some movies clip.. These movies will be shown at Adam Kurniawan Library starting from Aug 23 to 24. Let’s check out the movie list below :
Thursday, Aug 23th, 2018
- Kerja Bersama Jokowi-JK Capaian Kemlu Menjaga Kedaulatan NKRI #1
- Indonesia_ Candidate for the United Nations Security Council 2019-2020
- Kondisi Saat Perjanjian Renville
- Masa Kabinet Amir dan Perjanjian Renville (WKS12)
Friday, Aug 24th, 2018
- Struktur Kementerian Luar Negeri
- Tokoh Bicara [Episode 1] – Mengintip Menteri Luar Negeri Bekerja— GNFI
- Video Asli Perundingan Linggarjati 1946 – Cirebon Tempo Doeloe
- Email Dinas Kementerian Luar Negeri RI – Explainer Video #1 [Motion Graphic]
Source: Indonesia Foreign Ministry, https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39196724_1864554480304690_4648245261087277056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3d49fb20923bd6c9ec634c7765f7f73b&oe=5C076273